** A few things we want you to know before posting. **
- Submitting your lost or stolen skydiving gear is free.
- Please register on our site. It's not required, but we would appreciate it and it could make the difference in finding your stuff!.
- We make not attempt to authenticate or verify any information submitted or posted as lost or stolen.
- It may take a few days for your submission to be posted. We do this as a time permits.
- If your gear is found, please let us know so we can revise you listing.
- Please make every effort to make your submissions accurate. We provide the following list as a guideline of recommended information to help you make your listing as complete as possible.
- Description: (Cypres - Alti III - Javelin - etc.)
- Manufacturer: (Make, Model - Sun path; PD; etc.)
- DOM: (date of manufacture)
- Unique characteristics: (embroidery; markings; damage; etc.)
- Lost or Stolen?
- When was it lost or stolen?
- Where was it stolen from or last seen?
- Your contact information: (Your address, city, state, zip, country, phone)
- Police information: (if any - where reported; report no.; officer; phone; etc.)
- Are YOU offering reward? How much? Conditions to receive reward?
Use the 'Submit for Posting' form below and try to include as much of the information above as you can. You may attach a photo for posting via this form as well.
We hope you find your gear! - Good Luck!